Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Rotor or Spire?

Igor

Feb 28, 2017
I have a spire 3 and R1 rotor. The Rotor feels more solid and built like a tank but jams some time. Spire in`t as durable as a rotor, but never jams and feels more slick and lower profile on the gun.

tomi81

May 28, 2008
Vantaa, Finland
Spire in`t as durable as a rotor, but never jams and feels more slick and lower profile on the gun.
Please give more information about this? I haven't seen a single Spire break down after it was released and our team alone has had about ~100 of them.
Only thing I've seen broken down in them, if they've had the Gyro when they arrive as NIB, but after the sensor change they've functioned perfectly.

Igor

Feb 28, 2017
Mine had some problems with wire connection to the board. Replaced by new loader in the shop. I don`t want to say it fails a lot, but it just doesn`t feel as durable as a rotor. But i like my spire way better than my rotor. Sorry if my comment misguided someone.

tomi81

May 28, 2008
Vantaa, Finland
Mine had some problems with wire connection to the board. Replaced by new loader in the shop. I don`t want to say it fails a lot, but it just doesn`t feel as durable as a rotor. But i like my spire way better than my rotor. Sorry if my comment misguided someone.
We've burned down multiple Rotor motors when they came available.
So to me it just seems odd that people would think Rotor is more durable than Spire. :)

tomi81

May 28, 2008
Vantaa, Finland
But best bang for buck as a loader I think will be the new Dye Rotor LTR, which sells around ~100€.

It seems to be just like the old Rotor but without side windows.

Reactions: STONESOLDIER

Igor

Feb 28, 2017
But best bang for buck as a loader I think will be the new Dye Rotor LTR, which sells around ~100€.

It seems to be just like the old Rotor but without side windows.
That`s a very good bargain, but a used rotor is cheaper =)