Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Rotor or Spire?

Number_16

Nov 15, 2013
Both are great hoppers, but for me, it's the spire, the 260 for that matter, same size as the roter but holds 60 more :) also, ive only ever had one jam since owning my spire which has been around 6 months so thats very good, aslo I really like the Crown Speed feed with the springs. GET A 260 SPIRE!! :D

albertgdg

Jan 7, 2014
rotor is force fed but the spire has a g-force sensor to feed, spire is better for reballs though, batteries last a very long time in both.Spire for me

ToniH

May 26, 2014
Finland
I know a lot of players who said Rotor is the one but after giving the Spire a try they stick with Spire. Someone already mentioned the field stripping. I would say stripping the Spire is way faster than Rotor. I know the plastic looks a bit more fragile on Spire but after one year of use I still don't have any scratches on it (I'm a snake player). The only thing is that some paint residue has left the black plastic a bit greyish. It was a bad load of balls anyways.

At first, I was afraid of breaking the speed feed, it looks like cheap plastic, Rotor has those rubber ones. The plastics will break if you bend them backwards too much, the rubber ones won't but they tend to wear off over time. I've seen more Rotor speed feeds with missing flaps than any of Spire's. Nonetheless, I'm always very careful around the flaps.

The only time I had a jam was an odd ball. It would have jammed any hopper. Then again, the worst ball we usually use is GI sports 3 stars.

For me it's definitely Virtue Spire

Hazza

Dec 10, 2012
in regards to someone saying the spire wont hold up against water well, type in spire torture test on youtube and see for yourself !