Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Rotor or Spire?

Mr.Vanguard

Apr 26, 2014
South East
Yeah Ego10 is still a good marker, have you found one cheapish?, try get an LV1 if ya can (y)
Out of interest, would you/your friend be down at CPPS this weekend?
lv1s my dream marker but cant reallly afford one right now so im going to get something a little cheaper such as an ego 10, theyre going around £260-£300 from what i have seen
thanks for the reply
sorry pbwill didnt mean to quote you there

Magic Rat

Swansea Draguns
Nov 21, 2012
Carmarthen
Spire for me, got 2 now.( 1 for sons LV1)
Had Rotors in the past and they were fine,we had the occasional jams, good on battery's but noisy when empty.( bit fugly with the high top on) Rotors bought second hand, then sold them for what I paid .
Bought 2 Spires one was a 200 so I bought the 260 shell, they are great,I love the larger feed hole,I seem to spill less and being 260 it just seems to swallow paint.
The quick change lid/ speed feed is a great idea,much easier than unscrewing little screws or having to have a spare top if its raining.
I did have issues with pop-corning on the second one but a bit of Internet research gave me the settings to sort it out easily enough.
Spring ramp is essential if you don't want to have to shake it,should come with it but cheap enough .
So I love the shape/performance very pleased with them.

Last edited:

Mohsink31

May 11, 2014
London
Explain more?? Have you used a Spire ?
I have used it one time but to me didn't feel the same as when I use a rotor. However the Sipre does have a much larger open area at the top this is a plus over the rotor. This is all my personal preference some of you my disagree

Worr Monger

Service Guarantees Citizenship
Jan 6, 2014
Bournemouth
I have an LV1 and use my spire with it.
It works great and I love using it and never any issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guerrero

Oct 24, 2015
Spire is lighter, more reliable and I love how it looks. Only negative thing that I've realized is that, eventhough I haven't had a single jam in a year and a half, some balls tend to break inside of it while diving hard (more usually than in the Rotor).