Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

rotor or z2

Aug 1, 2012
Edinburgh
hi every one I cant deicide what hopper to get out of the dye rotor or the empire z2
if you could recommend one out of the 2 which would it be?

thanks for reeding this rory

Reactions: 007roy

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
Both great but personally, the z2

Cheaper to start with and even cheaper to buy a speedfeed instead of a speedfeed and a whole new top shell. Automatic ball unjam, works with reballs, ripdrive. Only upside to rotors in comparison personally is its slightly easier to take apart.

Barrage

Oct 19, 2009
Liverpool
I have both. Both are nice to use but when the time comes to field strip your loader because of a ball break inside or getting shot in your loader, then the Rotor wins hands down.

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
I have both. Both are nice to use but when the time comes to field strip your loader because of a ball break inside or getting shot in your loader, then the Rotor wins hands down.
i also own both but i'd say in terms of stripping it just to allow you to clear it out quickly then they are both just as easy. but to fully take them apart then yea the rotor wins

shootinropez

Sep 6, 2012
Kent
Both great but personally, the z2

Cheaper to start with and even cheaper to buy a speedfeed instead of a speedfeed and a whole new top shell. Automatic ball unjam, works with reballs, ripdrive. Only upside to rotors in comparison personally is its slightly easier to take apart.
you don't have to buy a new top shell to have a speed feed on a rotor mate

did243

Luxe/GOG Tech
Feb 17, 2012
z2, my friend is so jealous that I have one and he has a rotor ;), so simple to use - never had a jam or break, first rotor I used - borrowed but never used was a spare, jammed every game, atleast once - never again.