Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Rotor Speed feed

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Yea, They look pretty nice, is there a price set on them ?
And is this the Feed your on about ?

Yep got one and fitted to my rotor. 1st impressing are really good the fins are alot firmer then the dye one and they seem to spring back to normal quickly. Tipped the hopper upside down and didnt lose any balls so it keeps the paint in quick well.
I am playin Sunday so will let you know how it does

Lips are selling them for £15ish i think but i didnt get mine from them. Can give you details of the bloke that sent it if you like. He is a member on PGI

Rich

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
does it fit the same way as the dye version?

Yep

Fits the same way take the top/lid off and line the holes up with the small pins. There is 2 version a soft version and a harder version.

Its on so ill show ya sunday if you want

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Used the speedfeed Sunday at Bricketwood for the Southern Masters and had no issues with it.
The fins are maybe abit to soft but they do there job just right. They spring back nice a quick to stop paint getting out but allow you to put paint in quick. Really impressed with them.

Just have to see how it does in a woodsball area with all the leaves and stuff falling down but in a supair field there good better then the Dye ones in my eyes

My Feedback on the Hurricane feed after a using it for the 1st time

H0R5EY

No. 1 *******
Mar 19, 2008
Dartford, Kent
I see all the discussions about the speed feeds..... I want to get one..... what is the general consensus? Which is best to get?

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
Ended up with a virtue crown, and was very pleased. Raises the prfile a little, but the extra dozen balls capacity was a bonus, seemed to lose less balss when reloading. Being able to flip the lid to load in the pits made life simpler too. Loaded smoothly on the field, and no balls lost when running (not that I do much of that!) Very pleased indeed.