Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

rotor speedfeed

Ali

gunnin down fools in style
Jun 23, 2007
huddersfield
i got my speedfeed last sat and after one days of ballin one of the two rubber peices that hold one of the paddles is startin to rip. not a big rip but it will probably get bigger.
it felt really filmsy from the beggining but i didnt think it would break that quick.

has anyone else had this happen or is it just me??

cheers

Ali

gunnin down fools in style
Jun 23, 2007
huddersfield
ye i have contacted the store from which i got it off and they have kindley agreed that they would replace it when i send it back. but i was just wonderin if anyone else has had this happen to them.

G

Ginge-NM

Rotor speedfeeds seem ****e to me. Ive litterly poured a pot of paint thru it half a dozen times and the triangles have already started to sag.

Chimera

Jul 12, 2008
Northants
AFAIK they're currently being redesigned by dye so I'd hold off on buying them until the newer ones come out as a lot of people seem to be reporting the current ones breaking rather easily.

toonarmy

Oct 30, 2008
sorry to drag up an old thread but this happened to both me and my mate at the weekend how did u get it sorted?

Ash - GI Sportz

GI Sportz
Jun 14, 2006
GI Towers
Hi

If you have any problems with your Quick-feed, you can e-mail me: eurotech@dyeprecision.com

Please include your full name, shipping address, contact telephone number and brief description of the problem you have. This will allow me to solve your problem as quickly as possible.

Thanks

Ash Chaplen
DYE Europe

scott_peters

London Impact
Jul 9, 2007
cambridge
why is everyone so quick to slate compaines now a days before they have even gone back to the shop or manafacture ??? it seems wrong and unfair dragging names through mud when they are more than happy to resolve the situation ??

toonarmy

Oct 30, 2008
i have no issue with DYE i have lot of their products and i constantly sing the rotors praises. i wouldnt want anyone reading this thread to not by a rotor because of it because it is by fa the best hopper i have used and this opinion is shared by anybody i have spokent to that has also got one. i just see this as a teething problem.

Ash - thanks i shall be in touch.