Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Rotor Stripped screws

Alex R

Fusion 141
Jul 15, 2006
North Yorkshire
Just replace the colour kit, they aren't that expensive and you may be able to get a cheap used one off here if you ask?

Looks like one of the first designs that had the brass inserts for the screws, unfortunately they look to be missing? are they still attached to the screws? if they are, you could try super glueing them back in after taking them off the screws first. they were slightly better than the new ones were the screw is directly screwed in to the plastic.

Last edited:

shootinropez

Sep 6, 2012
Kent
when i got it there were three steel(?) one's in the bottom of the top shell, two are removable, the other one is stripped. I don't see how getting a new colour kit would get rid of the screws? The only thing i can see doing is replacing the top half of the shell but i'd rather take the screw out if possible

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
As the bolt is shagged and not going back in the colour kit, is there not enough room to try and use a pair of pliers to hold and turn the bolt ??? as this was only tightened originally with an allen key this should be simple enough to do.

Or a cold chisel into it and then unscrew it as wiggles said.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
i did that already and couldn't find anything helpful
The Dremmel method - use a small power tool to cut in a groove and use a screwdriver
The screw extractor method - drill in a tool that has a reverse thread, then you can uncrew it
The drill method - drill into it and try to unscrew - not as good as a screw adaptor due to the directions used
The penknife method - Push in a blade and try to unscrew
The pliers method - try to grip it and unscrew
The glue method - using something a bit more then a basic glue, stick something to the bolt and try to unscrew

shootinropez

Sep 6, 2012
Kent
I have no power tools, i tried the blade one with a pen knife to avail, and there's not enough room for a set of pliers. and also NitroBall said glue won't work. shocking that's a very kind offer mate, if i can't fix it in the next little while, i may take you up on that. Thank you.

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
I have no power tools, i tried the blade one with a pen knife to avail, and there's not enough room for a set of pliers. and also NitroBall said glue won't work. shocking that's a very kind offer mate, if i can't fix it in the next little while, i may take you up on that. Thank you.
heard of welding rather than gluing but obviously you can't do that yourself if you don't have the equipment. If you've even got a portable drill you can pick up 'easy out's' (a type of screw extractor) out of B&Q and such for pretty cheap.