Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Rotor to Geo issue.

Rat

eating brick!
Sep 18, 2005
worcester UK
Hi Folks

Just taken delivery of my nice new shiny Rotor, but alas it doesn't seem to fit the Geo's feedneck.

any ideas?

do i sand down the Rotors feedtube? please help.

thanks in advance.

alex

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
You've undone the top feed neck screw and released the clamp right? sounds stupid but the amount of times I've seen people try and place a hopper on a feed neck that's tightened as far as it will go is amazing.

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
You've undone the top feed neck screw and released the clamp right? sounds stupid but the amount of times I've seen people try and place a hopper on a feed neck that's tightened as far as it will go is amazing.
Exactly what i was going to say to, without insulting your intelligence you do realise the clamp can slacken off using a allen key (or even your finger if its quite loose already). I just mention this as i know you only just bought your geo :D

lee1980

POW!! right in the kisser
May 25, 2008
wickford (essex)
Funny as you like:D i took my rotor from my ego and it went straight on my mates geo with zero problems...i think the magic word is allan key???:D