Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Rotor vs. Pinokio

JakeS

Dec 21, 2009
Milton Keynes
I'm looking for an upgraded hopper for out in the woods, I'm looking at both the rotor and the pinokio but can't decide.

It'll be on a 2010 PMR and I'm quite worried about both looks and balance. I definitely know that the Pinokio only feeds when you shoot, but what about the Rotor (is there any sort tension stack)?

Thanks

BubbleGumBob

Free Style Baby!
Mar 10, 2007
Reading/Newbury
rotor all the way mate easy clean for when you go crawling threw thous puddles etc etc bat's last for ever , and there pritty sleack lookin

with the the big nose loader theres always the 400 round exsention witch can be very helpfull in the wood however when i played with it in the wood i hit a tree kinda hard a few times aslo it will be alot lighter and i do mean alot.. however with or wothout the nose on i found it weak and was worring about it when i was diving.

for the very few time a year i go in the woods i would miuch preffer the rotor

samfrost1308

Banned
Jul 10, 2009
Torquay
yeh it doesnt spin when your not shooting, but there is tension on the stack.
However, as everyone has said, the rotor is the far better hopper.

gambo47

Jun 20, 2007
scotland
www.youtube.com
I have a Pinokio and the lifetime warranty that comes with it beats the few months with the rotor... Rotor is good but I wouldnt change my Pinokio for one.
PS the Pinokio works with .50cal already ( just use neck adapter)...so if you ever switch that's handy too.

Oct 5, 2002
Sauf Koast
I'd go for a rotor pal,far more beat-upable and reliable.
The plastic the shells are made from can take a kicking, so the odd smack against a tree whilst running around like a nutter shouldnt cause you any problems.
It runs on 3aa batterys which last fooking ages. Its a toolless hopper so no pain in the ass screws to mess with, so stripping is really fast inbetween games if needs be.
Apart from the motor you can stick it in the sink,give it a clean and have back in your kit bag within 5 mins!

Timmo619

Feb 1, 2009
Malvern, Worcestershire
Pinokio all the way!
Im sponsored by Evan Estrate the owner of Pinokio Hoppers, great guy and amazing customer service as he always puts the customer 1st no matter what!
Its quick and simple to use and maintain!
Ive had mine for 2years and it has never ever broken/failed or jammed on me in any game i have played :)
It may be abit expensive but worth the money, what with the only hopper in the world that is tourney legal, that can hold the most amount of paintballs in the world (400).
What and advantage of volume of paintballs over other teams!
If you are a back player its the way to go! Nothing but a rope of paintballs when laning lol