Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Rotor vs. Pinokio

movingcanvass

couldn't stay away!
Jan 8, 2009
nottingham
i love how many people have commented on this thread with a completely biased opinion. in fairness i could count on my hands how many people in the uk have had or have a pinokio. yet, the amount of people with a rotor is shall we say every man and his dog. dont get me wrong the rotor is an awesome piece of kit, but to know what the pinokio is like you must play with one, super light. they are also tooless battery removal, and if you get paint inside it you can just wash it out because the board is mounted at the top of the back.

but what can i say. i've had both but now i run a vlocity jnr lol :rolleyes:

Durajim

Platinum Member
Apr 7, 2009
Reading
Got a Pinokio from oringmonkey and it's awesome! I've used a Rotor for a few games and it's a pretty solid loader, too, not much between them in my experience. I guess it's probably down to battery life.

tomo110290

PMGWC #90
May 16, 2008
middlesbrough
ive owned a pinokio and now have a rotor i would say there both on par the pinokio is ugly and a bit big and the rotor only holds just under 200 balls stock and you dont get 50000 shot off 3 batts i get about 6 cases they both shoot 10.5 bps (soon to be 12.5) and do it well

paintballchris

Jun 28, 2009
i think that you are probaly best off with a cheaper loader such as an invert 2 or halo because if your playing woodsball then you dont need an insanely fast hopper such as the two loaders you want. hope this helps

CRASH

Team Rampage
Sep 23, 2008
The Ghetto
i think that you are probaly best off with a cheaper loader such as an invert 2 or halo because if your playing woodsball then you dont need an insanely fast hopper such as the two loaders you want. hope this helps
I dont think anybody needs an insanely fast hopper these days, especially if playing supair as 10.5 is your limit and with most walk-ons/woodsball games i have attended your also capped at 15bps!

Nobody needs the top of the range, most expensive, all singing, all dancing kit to play at any level of paintball these days, but if thats what you want to use and you can afford it then buy it if it makes you happy.

When choosing a hopper the only thing that should affect your choice is do you like the look of it. :D

Personally i own a rotor. Which sits at the bottom of my kit bag while i rock my prophecy. :p

movingcanvass

couldn't stay away!
Jan 8, 2009
nottingham
yh when i had mine i put batteries in it,had it for 6 months then sold it my brother and he changed them and after about 2months. no tension on the ball stack at all. therfore no power needed

Timmo619

Feb 1, 2009
Malvern, Worcestershire
The pinokio is run off a "bin sensor" in the feedneck, so when a ball hits it the motor will spin the wheel and only when so this is great because if the batteries run out on u, u can use it like a "Shake and shoot hopper" ;) Also the design of the feedneck is different so that if u land hard it wont crack because of its shape.
Btw i did 30bps ramp max out on my ego09 with re-balls down my corridor and it kept up with it, no joke u can have a link to my vid... also have u seen my vid in the pics and vid section on the forums? take a peak ;)

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/video/video.php?v=156683685834 - Reballs one.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/video/video.php?v=139021020834 - Me upclose in game without nose cone.

link to the vid i was on about off the pics and vids section...
Enjoy :p