Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

rotor vs vl jr help please

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
I've got my choice of loaders off the shelf here, prophecy won by a fair margin. Better speed feed, better capacity, very lightweight, battery usage isn't that big an issue for me to be honest but this runs for ages on 4 aa's, wide mouth angled down to face me makes it one of the easiest loaders to pour a pod into, standard capacity is 240, feels like you're actually never going to run out. I've finished games without having to reload, it's a definite advantage.
Is this because you are always getting shot out early dusty :0)

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
dammit youve really thrown me now, lol, my last hopper was an empire and i really didnt like it, reloader b, so is the prophecy well respected then, ive not really followed up on them?
It is a tinkerers hopper if you want it to be, OR you can just use the stock set up, and it will perform how you expect.

I would, however, subscribe to simonized.com and watch all the videos on the prophecy, because the shells can be put back together slightly wrong, which will make it not work. Once you got it down, and its second nature, you will have no further issues.

The Rotors are very cool bits of kit aswell though, and I dont think you would go wrong using either.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
dammit youve really thrown me now, lol, my last hopper was an empire and i really didnt like it, reloader b, so is the prophecy well respected then, ive not really followed up on them?
I opened the box, put batteries in, stuck on gun and switched it on.

pb-daz

Apr 6, 2009
im not too bothered about price, id rather new anyway to be fair as my old one was 2nd hand and never worked well, im not to technically minded with these things so i think ill stick with my instinct and get a new rotor, thanks to everyone for the help and opinions i just think it'll be more friendly for someone as useless as me, thanks again, daz

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
I need a loader also, I'd love a rotor but I just don't have money to burn. Wish I could find one for £60 as mentioned above. People putting em on here for 70-80 get sold in nano seconds. Also seen a lot of conjecture on the topic but still I'm yet to see decent 1st hand information about the performance of the rotor with reballs/aballs, particularly with the updated red arm.

pb-daz

Apr 6, 2009
picked it up yesterday, nice bit of kit i must say, great quality, glad i got it now to be honest, hope it performs like it looks like it will, thanks again guys, great help as usual ,

H, good luck on finding a 2nd hand one mate, sure it'll be worth the wait,

daz