Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

rotor, Z2 or spire what should i get

cono111

Jun 27, 2012
hi guys want one of these three loaders but dont know what one is the best for the money any ideas

Blue Beanie

I <3 Summer!!!!!
Dec 27, 2009
Devon
Get a halo too, only £60 new and feeds as well as the others, I have a rotor ASWELL but as far as bang for your buck goes the halo is the best.

cono111

Jun 27, 2012
Get a halo too, only £60 new and feeds as well as the others, I have a rotor ASWELL but as far as bang for your buck goes the halo is the best.
Already have one just want something a bit better so.probs going with a rotor and prefer sonething thats not soubd acfivated i know the spure is but thats a nice loader but thanks for the advice

Blue Beanie

I <3 Summer!!!!!
Dec 27, 2009
Devon
if you want something more expensive get the rotor, but the rotor will feed as well as the halo so no real point upgrading, good things are tacking it apart and the anti block (which doesn't even work very well)

cono111

Jun 27, 2012
if you want something more expensive get the rotor, but the rotor will feed as well as the halo so no real point upgrading, good things are tacking it apart and the anti block (which doesn't even work very well)
that why i want one because of the ease of maintenance and they look so cool and again thanks for the advice again but think i will still upgrade and my halo is a bit battered now anyway so about time for a new one anyways