Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

rotor, Z2 or spire what should i get

Big_jim

Team PUPS/PBM
Feb 10, 2010
That review you quoted says the prophecy is the best not the spire ;)

Also it's a standard prophecy not the much improved Z2. Nice win there.

cono111

Jun 27, 2012
That review you quoted says the prophecy is the best not the spire ;)

Also it's a standard prophecy not the much improved Z2. Nice win there.
yeah i noticed that aswell mate but still the spire id do well but do like the z2 alot and alot because of how it looks

cono111

Jun 27, 2012
I have a rotor and 3 Z2's. They are all really good loaders and tonight there could be a black Z2 available !!!
what is the z2 like on speed can it cope with 25bps which is what my demon can do i know its not neccessary just nice to know it can go to that

cono111

Jun 27, 2012
all of these loaders will feed as fast as your gun, none will be a problem :)
Cheers mate so i can buy any and they will work perfectly maybe ill draw.one if them.out of a hat and thats the one ill buy that might be interesting

bojjob

#19 Blackout
Feb 22, 2012
Sussex
From a guy with all three, my honest opinion:
ROTOR - Sucks. Its ridiculously heavy, needs manual anti jamming to actually get shooting again (taking hands off your gun/pods). Oh, did I also mention how stupidly loud it is when you run out of paint.
SPIRE - Works perfectly tbh, it only has two issues. 1)Price, being new it's nearly impossible to buy secondhand. So you will be dishing out well over £100 for it. 2)It's damn ugly. Admit it. It looks like a cheap boat sitting on top of your beautifully milled marker.
Z2 - Looks sick. Beginning to crop up secondhand cheaply. Never jammed on me (well that I had to sort out, it auto unjams in seconds). It has never broken a ball (unlike the rotor.) Frankly, this is my recommended choice. The only issue I have ever noticed is in the nose cone, it occasionally gets one or two balls stuck. When you are shooting a good few hundred balls per game this barely makes a difference though.
But hey, opinions are opinions. Have fun slating me if you really want to ;D

cono111

Jun 27, 2012
From a guy with all three, my honest opinion:
ROTOR - Sucks. Its ridiculously heavy, needs manual anti jamming to actually get shooting again (taking hands off your gun/pods). Oh, did I also mention how stupidly loud it is when you run out of paint.
SPIRE - Works perfectly tbh, it only has two issues. 1)Price, being new it's nearly impossible to buy secondhand. So you will be dishing out well over £100 for it. 2)It's damn ugly. Admit it. It looks like a cheap boat sitting on top of your beautifully milled marker.
Z2 - Looks sick. Beginning to crop up secondhand cheaply. Never jammed on me (well that I had to sort out, it auto unjams in seconds). It has never broken a ball (unlike the rotor.) Frankly, this is my recommended choice. The only issue I have ever noticed is in the nose cone, it occasionally gets one or two balls stuck. When you are shooting a good few hundred balls per game this barely makes a difference though.
But hey, opinions are opinions. Have fun slating me if you really want to ;D
Im not gonna slate you its really good advuce youve given me ill probs go with a spire or z2 but i do like the look of the spire