Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Round 1 feedback

Soul Doubt

Bhood!
Jul 7, 2009
South Wales
Another sunny day at Super5ives, I caught a glimpse of how Kitch keeps the sun out for us, and it was shocking to say the least....its burnt into my retina's :eek:

Big Thanks to kitch and the Super5ives team for another amazing event. The layout was great, the reffs were great and there was even ice cream!

Brotherhood came 3rd in the Race, and it was the first time we had 3 squads playing one event! so the welsh army is growing!

If you havent played super5ives yet get yourself down there, its a great atmosphere and a great day!

:thumb:

SantaCruzScotty

Plat Member - Samurai!
Oct 24, 2010
Cardiff, Wales
www.facebook.com
Feedback!

Yeh thanks kitch!
Really enjoyed it! was my first complete tourney and loved every min of it.

If teams are looking for any other tournaments please go down to super5ives. The atmosphere is great, the refs are friendly (Even though they support the saints) (Might make bad calls now and then but who doesnt?) but for me they were great!

Honestly guys if you've never been get your self down for round 2!!

And again thank you kitch for everything!

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
Super super super

I Think i can speak For Rampage and Snatch Both..

We had a fantastic day, sun was out and as per usual Kitch and his crew doing a fantastic job of ensuring everyone was having a great day..

Love the Ice cream and that second field up and running now is the icing on the cake.

If you haven't yet had your team along please do and support uk paintball as without sites like this we would all be still playing in the woods.

Get yourself down and have a bash,