Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Round 2 - 4th April

Syd (NSPL)

NSPL and Pr0to KotH
Aug 30, 2001
Torquay, UK
www.purepaintball.co.uk
After a hugely succesful first event, the NSPL is returning to Bricket Wood on Sunday 4th April for our second installment of the 2010 Series. Learning from Round 1, both the NSPL and Yorkie from Bricket Wood have planned developments that will ensure Round 2 is even better. Registration is now open, so be sure to get booked in quickly to reserve your place at this exciting event.

Further information about this fixture of the NSPL can be found at http://www.nspl.co.uk/round_2_2010.php

You can also book in directly from that web page, using our Secure Payment page to provide deposit information. Or call us on 01626 833 200 and we will be happy to take your booking and answer your questions over the phone.

We are expecting another busy event and will be running three 2010 Millennium Fields using the Malaga layout: http://www.millennium-series.com/events.php?event=Malaga#fields

This event will be an excellent test for teams heading out to Malaga, providing a good level of competition to enable you to assess where your team is at before heading out to Spain for the first big European event of the year.

If you're not heading out to Malaga, well Round 2 of the NSPL will be a bucket load of fun and another exciting competition for you to enjoy.

All of our usual high standard facilties are included in the entry price. Camping is available, but please let us know that you intend on camping.

Confirmed Teams
London Tigers
Demolition Squad
London Defiance
London Tigers 2
Relentless Kidz
London Tigers Bengal
Rampage
Kinetic
Relentless Khaos
Snatch
NA Angels
Impact UK
Demolition Squad Youngins
GBH
Fraternity
Care Bears
Demolition Squad Youngins 2
GBH Exile
Mindful Violence
Chaotic Rampage
Watford Reformed
Scraesdon Warriors
London Hazard
Chelmsford Halloween
Mayhem Mantis
Kinetic Pulse
Broken
UWE Insidious
UWE Underdogs
London Topcats
Quake
Redskins

Expected Teams
Shockwave
Shock 2
Jersey Warriors
Jersey Warriors YG

James ECI

UK Woodland Masters
Jul 31, 2007
Kent
I know me and the guys cant wait for this :D

Also are you gunna have any easter themed prizes :p

Syd (NSPL)

NSPL and Pr0to KotH
Aug 30, 2001
Torquay, UK
www.purepaintball.co.uk
The top post has been updated with the team list.

Thanks to everyone who has booked in so far. :)

Everyone else... I know this one has crept up kinda quickly, but you are now leaving it a bit late - please get booked in over the weekend. I will be away from the office on Saturday, but will be available on 01626 833 200 on Sunday. You can book in using the www.nspl.co.uk web site at any time though.

Thanks again.