Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Round 5 comment

DS-Azrael

Mar 2, 2009
i have alot of respect for the refs on ANY of the fields throughout the day. I did have a few problems with a couple of our last games which wasn't down to just the refs, was down to sidelining players/coachers whatever, were refs were being influenced, not naming any names, but they know who they were and i hope the next round they know the rules for the league their players are playing in. From what i saw its more down to players either not knowing the rules fully, or are just cheating, i didn't play until the afternoon in the conf, but i noticed players who KNEW they were hit, and rather than put their hand up and walk of the field, instead turned the hit area AWAY from the closest ref and played on. So as a morning spectator i would say the majority of problems from players, not refs, and i think the refs who are they rain or sun are ace in my books, considering they spend their time off being on a field getting paint thrown at them and not having the fun of throwing it back.

Please keep the excellent work up rich and ever ref who is there to keep the game as fair as possible, i would go insane if i didn't get a weekend away from work and play the sport i've only recently found and thoroughly love playing!

P.S Rich, if you have reffing coaching on the sat afternoon before the event then consider my name down, as atm i dont play till the afternoon, i have no hesitation of learning the basics of being a ref and jumping onto the field whenever needed

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
well guys spent a day reffing the staargate today and i have too say what a pleasure.
we as tournie players are letting ourselves down.
i make no wonder why more players are going back too the woods
we need too support the refs,would you put up with the crap they take:eek:
as for the staargate no crap and there was nearly 600 players
makes us all look like idiots

Reactions: evoonline