Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Round 6 - 23rd June at Uttoxeter

Wendyism

Lady Organ Grinder
Firstly i know this clashes with the CPPS but me and Ainsley discussed this some time ago and neither of us had any option but this date i'm afraid...my apologies if this causes any teams an inconvenience....

We can't get enough paintball.....

Back to sunny Uttoxeter.....

Jem Jem is back with us....the new and improved and hopefully slightly tanned version....if your lucky she may even show you her white bits....

The field layout will be the same as Campaign Cup and that should be released shortly for anyone that is looking to train...

HPac will of course be there supplying good clean safe air fills to 3000psi....

As will Mr Roy Cropper with his very nice bacon butties yum yum.....

Of course there will be trophies for first to third and lets not forget the SWEEEETTIIEESS....

I hope you have all removed your makeup as the camera crews won't be there this event, but the usual array of trade stands will....

LONDON MILLENNIUM - If you are wanting to enter a team then a reminder the UK Masters is supporting my teams by providing discounted entries so get in touch with me by phone or facebook to let me know if you are interested..

OR if you are player without a team for the Millennium then join the UK Masters Allstars....let me know if you are interested and ill add you to the list...we are looking to enter to division 3 teams (that's the Race 2 format)

So now is the time to book in for round 6 of the UK Masters Midland leg...don't miss out...I am running the Race 2 format and the UK Masters 5 Man format too.

Either call me on 07849 108 947 or go to www.uk-masters.co.uk and book in via the forum....

Me and Jem Jem looked forward to taking care of you really soon....

:):):):):)

Last edited: