Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Round 7 - 14th July at Uttoxeter

Wendyism

Lady Organ Grinder
Here comes the sun......it had better come out at some bloody point, or we best have an awesome winter....what is going on with the weather peeps.....

Here we go....it's paintball time again....

The weather should definitely be better as it is officially the Summer....fingers crossed....as so many of us will be camping on Saturday night, with bbq's, good music and open fires...what more could you ask for....well the camping is FREE.....so come and join us, lets have a party !!!!

I will be using the Campaign Cup layout with a few twists so that it's not the same as last month....

Hpac will of course be there supplying their top quality air to 3000psi, as will the usual array of trade stands...BZ Paintball Supplies, FS Paintball, Fatbobs Paintball and Envy....so plenty of product to look at....

And Mr and Mrs Roy Cropper will be supplying the hot food......there really is nothing like a hot bacon sandwich and a hot cuppa in the morning at 7am....

As usual you can expect trophies from first to third place, and i'm running the UK Masters 5 man centre flag format, and the Millennium Race to 2 format..Rookie teams are always welcome, and made to feel welcome by everyone.

And then there's me and a ????? girl to take good care of you....and of course there will be SWWWEEETTTIIEEESSS....if anyone has any favorites let me know and I will accommodate you, but you have to be the lucky team that gets picked too...i can only do so much people....

To book your team into what I promise will be a bloody awesome event.....call me on 07849 108 947..I look forward to hearing from you :)

For a full list of teams please check out the uk-masters,co.uk/forum and for division start times....