Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Round One - Divisions

Syd (NSPL)

NSPL and Pr0to KotH
Aug 30, 2001
Torquay, UK
www.purepaintball.co.uk
This weekend see's the start of another exciting season of the NSPL at Bricket Wood. Below you will find all the final information you need about the first round of the league, including divisions and scheduling for the day. Please check when your Division will be competing as we are running split-day scheduling at Bricket Wood this season to ensure the very best events for everyone competing.

Confirmed divisions for Round 1 of the NSPL 2010 are...

Division One
===========
Demoltion Squad
London Defiance
London Tigers 2
London Shockwave
AGG Factory
Relentless Kids

Division Two
===========
Rampage
Kinetic
London Tigers Siberian
Shock 2
London Hazard
Relentless Khaos
Snatch
Jersey Warriors
NA Angels
Impact UK
Chelmsford Halloween
Broken

Division Three
============
Demo Squad Youngins
GBH
Kinetic Pulse
London Topcats
Fraternity
UWE Insidious
Redskins

Division Four
===========
Demo Squad Youngins 2
GBH Exile
Scraesdon Warriors
Mindful Violence
Chaotic Rampage
Watford Reformed
Jersey Warriors YG
UWE Underdogs
Mayhem Mantis

This is a fantastic turn out for the first event of the year and thank you all for your continued support in the NSPL.

Here is the schedule of games for each division...

Division One
===========
Three matches per team. Fourth match play-offs for top four teams. First match at 10am.

Division Two
===========
Group 1 - First Match at 8:30am - Rampage, Kinetic, London Tigers Siberian, Shock 2
Group 2 - First Match at 8:30am - London Hazard, Relentless Chaos, Snatch, Jersey Warriors
Group 3 - First Match at 10:00am - NA Angels, Impact UK, Chelmsford Halloween, Broken

Re-seed at lunch. Top four teams playoff for 1st,2nd,3rd,4th. Next four teams playoff for 5th,6th,7th,8th. Bottom four teams playoff for 9th,10th,11th,12th.

Division Three
============
Eight games per team. First game at 13:00 (ish).

Division Four
===========
Eight games per team. First game at 08:30.

The venue will be open from 7am and can I ask all teams to be prompt as scheduling may be tight with the new format to Division Two, so we will have to be strict on teams being ready to play on time. After this first event, we will have a better idea of how the Division Two format is going to run logistically and will look to refine the scheduling going in to Round 2. If all goes to plan, we will be finished around 17:00.

The weather is looking to be good in the run-up to the event and I for one am seriously looking forward to a fantastic weekend. We will be using the PSP Phoenix 2010 layout on all three fields. :)

If you are looking for directions, hotels, etc please visit the fixture information at http://www.nspl.co.uk

See you all at the weekend. :D

toonarmy

Oct 30, 2008
if Div 3 doesnt start till the afternoon i am assuming we wont have to be there first thing in the morning! :)

Syd (NSPL)

NSPL and Pr0to KotH
Aug 30, 2001
Torquay, UK
www.purepaintball.co.uk
Confirmed retailers who will be trading at the first round of the NSPL include BZ Paintball and LiPS - many thanks to those guys for bringing their trade stands along and make sure you visit, say hi, buy shiney stuff and thank them for their support. :)

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
ha! the one time i get an afternoon start and i've got to be on the site early as normal!

looking forward to it guys :) see you there!

Norfilas

UWE Paintball Society
Oct 20, 2009
Bristol
8.30 start! thats gonna be hell to get up in the morning!, i should really get better at paintball so i get a bit more time in bed :p