Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

royal mail and shipping

protopaintballer

Jun 12, 2010
hi people

I've heard some rumours going round that people have had there paintball guns confiscated from them shipping through royal mail…….

is this true ?

has anyone posted with them recently

desponge

weekend warrior
Aug 6, 2003
Darlington
got a marker through special delivery couple of weeks ago.......all good
bottles also good.....just need to remove the reg......

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Had a chat with post office on Friday about this

Bottles are normally a No No and if you get one through then its good as they normally destroy

And Markers is a 50/50 i normally use a courier

Brownie

smile and wait for flash
Jul 31, 2014
High peak
Always best with a courier,FedEx, city link companies like that. Don't trust royal mail one bit.

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
shipping markers with batteries (especially rechargeables) in could be a problem

I always remove any batteries before shipping

Savage_

Oct 7, 2014
I am looking to buy my first marker, should I advise that I do not get it shipped via royal mail?

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
I am looking to buy my first marker, should I advise that I do not get it shipped via royal mail?
Paintball guns can be sent, but the method always needs the prohibited and restricted items checked and for the declaration not to have lies or misinformation on it

Marker is often used to avoid saying the word gun. There is nothing wrong with the word gun in the UK.
Believe it or not real bullet shooting guns are legal in the UK. Talk about sporting goods and markers to someone when checking what is allowed under a method of postage can get you the wrong answer

See also the other info in the reply to your post on cylinders