Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Royal mail f***up

sundance1968

sundance1968
Jan 26, 2009
nottingham
could be at post office you !

Its not the address of your post office is it?

when i sent an item recorded it had an address which was near me and i was like ? it was said the item was recieved. the address which when i looked closer was the address of my post office !

might not be but you said it was near you so ??
i reckon mello hit it on the nail check p o if thats return address

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
Went down to postie today, showed reciept, they checked online. apparently to the online records of RM , the parcel has not left the post office i sent from:confused:
The guys working there then said " thats no suprise, thats royal mail for you " :p
They then told me to to wait a week or 2 to see if the parcel will turn up either at the receivers address or returned, as i cannot make a claim till 21 days after the initial date of posting.

sundance1968

sundance1968
Jan 26, 2009
nottingham
what he's saying dont make sense!

you say it clearly states its been delivered to another postcode when you checked up and thats the information he'll get from his computer?
was you in a big queue at the time!
he's palmed you off its been delivered to an address near you and if you posted it from his post office he ll be return address after a while he will send it back to royal mail and it will be sent to belfast for a special team who investigate undelivered packets but it will take some time
sorry to be the bearer of bad news

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
Either way, if it gets delivered to the buyer, or gets returned to me, or just totally vanished off the face of the earth, i'll put a claim in after 21 days, and give buyer back his hard earned cash :)

whether i get compensation for missing parcel or not, i, the seller has to refund cash to the buyer.

Reject-Blade

Dec 8, 2008
Well can you claim compensation to the value of a new pair of gloves? *grins*

Nice to know that even people who work there insult royal mail...

And call me a sceptic, but ill pm you when the 21 days are up to confirm they haven't been delivered.

G

Gassy

I posted a halo out and it disappeared so I refunded the buyer and low and behold around 8 weeks later it was delivered as if nothing was amiss.
Where it had gone for that time period Royal Mail couldn't or wouldn't say.

But to be fair out of the hundreds of things I have posted (and I only use royal mail) that is the only thing that has gone missing.

sundance1968

sundance1968
Jan 26, 2009
nottingham
best postal service?

i've worked for parcel force, royal mail, tnt, ups, parcel line, and the best ive come accross is in my opinion UPS however theyre also the most expensive but royal mail special delivery is also top class service but you get what you pay for ! on the whole royal mail standard delivery is not a bad service and i would use them than any other courier but if its expensive and urgent go for ups or royal mail special delivery use them i speak from experience
and always put return to sender address on back of parcel/item this helps alot:eek:

everblade

Jun 10, 2009
Hey nitro, I had some problems logging onto my account so I just made a new one. Been more than a month now and still no sign of the gloves, can a get a refund? You already have my paypal details.

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
sorry mate, having so much on my mind past couple months , totally forgot about this. Ive heard nothing from Royal mail yet, but have refunded you :)

Sorry i cannot be of anymore help. :eek: