Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

royal mail strike

burnzy1989

its time to make a solid stream line of paint
Jul 7, 2008
Shropshire
Due to royal mail going on strike we are afraid all royal mail qualified orders could take up to 3 weeks to arrive to you, if you would like to upgrade your shipping to courier please give Stoney a call on +44(0)161 872 5572 to confirm this or please state this on your internet order, this will add an extra £8 to your order, We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Does this include things like back pack`s and the cure 3 and zick two bolt being delayed or will they bee sent via courier due to the back pack being too big to fit as a paostle item. Because i have bought all three items at the same time on line will it be sent via courier?

Qwip

Oct 13, 2009
I'm assuming it would. I think Planet Eclipse send all items by Royal Mail (unless otherwise requested) so no matter how big or small the package/parcel is, it will probably be delayed.

Don't take my word for it - wait for a Planet Eclipse representative to confirm/deny.

STONESOLDIER

Planet Eclipse
Mar 4, 2007
Manchester, Stretford
if we can fit your order into a small enough packet it will go by royal mail if it has to go in a box it will go by courior.

apparently the major strikes are starting on thursday as we have been recieving post all week so you might get lucky

Stoney

Planet Eclipse

burnzy1989

its time to make a solid stream line of paint
Jul 7, 2008
Shropshire
if we can fit your order into a small enough packet it will go by royal mail if it has to go in a box it will go by courior.

apparently the major strikes are starting on thursday as we have been recieving post all week so you might get lucky

Stoney

Planet Eclipse
Ok thanks how long will it take to be sent ,I orderdedd it all on thursday night so would it have been sent out on friday morning will i have to wait antiil monday.

Chears Ian