Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Rule Changes.

John Sosta

Jun 14, 2010
No coaching this year this has been done to tie in with millennium and to make it easier on team having to provide a coach each game .

We are toying with the idea to reduce BPS to 12 bps instead of the current 15 bps this should help teams use less paint and make overshooting harder. ( Input from teams here needed )

Reactions: Care_Bears

John Sosta

Jun 14, 2010
There are a few things I cant talk about atm, the NPPL is semi 15bps the PSP is 12.5 the NXL was also 15 bps its only the millennium that is 10.5 and that is because laneing is a major part of the game in xball but in F5 its not.
Even after speaking to certain influential people who where in Paris they all agreed that 10.5 was not really needed in F5 12 bps is not much more than 10.5 so if you want you run 10.5 you will not be uncompetitive remember the reason for this format was to get rid of the pissing players off with long checks on guns checking to see if they start to ramp .1 of a bps before they should.

bug

Platinum Member
May 8, 2005
Essex, UK
Visit site
Personally I never liked 15, I never changed my gun so it was 10.5 for the season on mils and as the majority running on mils would save people having to adjust their guns each time

weihrauch hw

London Sock
Jul 2, 2011
Ashford
If i had a choice, i would also prefer 10.5, paintball need to organize a bit more, and keeping all european leagues as similar as possible is the way forward, so 10.5 would be best in my opinion, but what ever it is, its still an awesome event.

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
Another vote for 10.5 - the lower the better in my book. Less paint, less overshooting, more movement, no faffing changing settings between F5 and the mills.

Last edited: