The Home Of European Paintball

Rumours abound

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
So, last CPPS, no Tigers, no prizes, promises unkept....

Anyone care to add anything? barnett promised this that and the other and delivered precisely fark all according to reports from the front line.

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Oh I do miss those, a good dead man's walk is a thing of beauty. It's like baseball players with the hidden ball trick.

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
It was the game Essex Aces played in the afternoon - they had shot 4 guys out and were winning. The last guy on the other team just walked down the teabag side and won the game for the other team.

All credit to the Aces - they were very sporting about it and were laughing.

Kelv-Pedro

#hashtagguy
Oct 20, 2013
In the Zone, Shredding FOOLS!
I believe every round the event sponsor has put in some sort of goodies/money.
Big thanks to the paintball magazine for putting in some of there mags as prizes bit it was slightly upsetting expecting items to be handed just a trophy.
I though it was just us, didn't realize it was every team who finished on the podiums.
Bring on Round 5 and the gi cup!

Big_jim

Team PUPS/PBM
Feb 10, 2010
I was told it was just you guys Kelv. Need others to post up here really to confirm whether or not that was the case.

Phoenix

Oct 13, 2008
Kent
As it was the 'Valken' cup what exactly did Valken do for the event other than just 'their teams' of course?
I mean what entitles them to it being called the valken cup? What's their input?

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
It was the game Essex Aces played in the afternoon - they had shot 4 guys out and were winning. The last guy on the other team just walked down the teabag side and won the game for the other team.

All credit to the Aces - they were very sporting about it and were laughing.
I have to say, as annoying as a dead man's walk is I can also see the funny side of it. Facepalm.......

I believe every round the event sponsor has put in some sort of goodies/money.
Big thanks to the paintball magazine for putting in some of there mags as prizes bit it was slightly upsetting expecting items to be handed just a trophy.
I though it was just us, didn't realize it was every team who finished on the podiums.
Bring on Round 5 and the gi cup!
I thought that was the standard practice too, but hey isn't dim barnett the one who's "doing it right" ??

As it was the 'Valken' cup what exactly did Valken do for the event other than just 'their teams' of course?
I mean what entitles them to it being called the valken cup? What's their input?
Some would wonder what he does for uk paintball in general? Has there been an event yet where he hasn't been slated for something? Even the game in france received scathing criticisms from both british and french players.

Thankfully this isn't one of the places he can simply block people who criticise and delete what's been said. I

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
I had heard rumours of him taking over the Southern Masters from Wendy and turning it into his "Own" event !! One minute its his and then the next still Wendys, have no idea whats going on and if its his there's no way I will be attending an event with his involvement.

Rumours eh !!

Status
Not open for further replies.