Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Rumours abound

Status
Not open for further replies.

ripper348

May 22, 2011
I'm disappointed in you thought better of you after meeting you though you were one of the good ones how wrong I was

niallist

SPS - First 9
Nov 2, 2008
London
I'm sorry to disappoint you but this kind of internet bullying gets me down and my standards drop to those of the people doing the bullying (that's you by the way). That thread you made the crap meme for is still visible on Greg Hastings page by the way. Nothing has been deleted but don't let that stop you from spinning more lies.

Reactions: StewartW

ripper348

May 22, 2011
Bullying really
You may want to find out what he said to me about me and my family.
If u step out the bull s@#t u mite see him for what he is and I'll say all this to his face ain't scared of him maybe that's why he won't take people's calls when trying to confront him about what he says but no hides behind people like Ur self wake up a sell the rubbish he sells

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Ok folks, discussion is welcome but let's not make this personal eh? Niallist is doing nothing more than sticking up for what he believes which is admirable in its own right.

Last edited:

ripper348

May 22, 2011
Oh iv blocked him maybe that's why I can't see his racist comments anymore
Sorry Dusty the man really boils my urine

Ainsley

CPPS Chief Chimp
Mar 26, 2008
Staffordshire
Kind of annoyed this is in our CPPS section as it's hardly inspiring to any new ballers dropping in here........can't we all focus on the positives? Over 100 teams at a UK domestic event, two days of some awesome paintball and most importantly a lot of fun had by all? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.