The Home Of European Paintball

running and gunning drills

Maddogwhitey

off season boring.
Aug 1, 2005
Aberdeen
www.lips.biz
anyone got any good ones please?

so far aberdeen have been using the running lane one. various items behind bunkers, players move up feild shooting them out as they go.

thinking of the jousting drill. 2 opposing players moving to the same centre bunker shooting at each other...is it a useful drill, im not sure.

anything you got would be welcome. thanks
Whitey

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
stick a cone in a field. shoot at it while running.
start off at opposing corners and run in a straight line firing - remember to fire slightly ahead of the person.

when running the marker can be tucked more under the arm to make a stable platform so that accuracy is improved.

was taught this by pebble so im guessing its right.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Jaydb's post proves to even me, that you're never too old to learn something new ..... awwww bless, he had even edited that post as well - Lord knows what it said before editing :)

Maddogwhitey

off season boring.
Aug 1, 2005
Aberdeen
www.lips.biz
meh. poor boy made a mistake. whatever we have all said stupid things. lets give him a hug and move on.

xxx

so drills, pretty much as said. anything outrageous and funky to try.

ooh. and loading drills. just endlessly practicing loading your marker infront of a mirror seems to be my way at the mo...my flatmates worry about me endlessly playing with my marker.oh apparently a naked dude with a marker infornt of a mirror is a horrible sight at 9am.

M

Misty's Big Adventure

meh. poor boy made a mistake. whatever we have all said stupid things. lets give him a hug and move on.

xxx

so drills, pretty much as said. anything outrageous and funky to try.

ooh. and loading drills. just endlessly practicing loading your marker infront of a mirror seems to be my way at the mo...my flatmates worry about me endlessly playing with my marker.oh apparently a naked dude with a marker infornt of a mirror is a horrible sight at 9am.
About loading did you watch Coventry???? Can't remember his name but he is the Portuguese guy with that pink camo effect bandanna. In one game he had his hopper door open and as he was firing held another pod the loader door off the break. So as he fired the pod would fill what he had shot. Never seen that before lol

pJervis

isle of butts
Nov 10, 2005
newtown,powys
Visit site
About loading did you watch Coventry???? Can't remember his name but he is the Portuguese guy with that pink camo effect bandanna. In one game he had his hopper door open and as he was firing held another pod the loader door off the break. So as he fired the pod would fill what he had shot. Never seen that before lol
That'd be Dario, his one trick ;) also he's gotten rid of the pink sandana for his new good luck "liger" one :rolleyes:

Personally I thought Aberedeens running/gunning and laning off the break was very good, most games I jousted against one of you off the break and ended up a sexy shade of orange.

Pete