Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

running and gunning drills

M

Misty's Big Adventure

That'd be Dario, his one trick ;) also he's gotten rid of the pink sandana for his new good luck "liger" one :rolleyes:

Personally I thought Aberedeens running/gunning and laning off the break was very good, most games I jousted against one of you off the break and ended up a sexy shade of orange.

Pete
Thats him Dario! Coventry also had paint that had on its outer coating a smell of orange lolol

As to running and gunning......when Aber player Aberdeen I found your running and gunning to be very good. As pJervis said 'sexy shade of orange' when walking off lolol

JAYDB

www.northernquarterpb.com
Dec 9, 2005
manchester,
Jaydb's post proves to even me, that you're never too old to learn something new ..... awwww bless, he had even edited that post as well - Lord knows what it said before editing :)
i didnt make a mistake i just added :) ( the last bit for if some people didnt get the idea that it was a running and gunning drill)

Maddogwhitey

off season boring.
Aug 1, 2005
Aberdeen
www.lips.biz
meh.

cheers aberystwitrh guys. we arnt too bad. our break outs were **** at round 2 though.

the whole open pod loady off the break thing...wtf. means one hand on the marker, so its not as stable. im sure the piccies will show a lot of shots into the ground. with one hand on the marker like that im sure he cant track targets as well as with two hands. plus it looked bonkers.

and the paint we shot at round 1 was white filled. its more offensive that way...specially on your face.