Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Running and shooting (accurately!)

DBoss95

Oct 26, 2013
Use a tree stump and walk left to right whilst shooting at the tree start slowly and build speed - also helps with swapping hands

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
One thing to bear in mind,that running and gunning is commonplace off the break in sup air.Flat ground and high end markers make this a must.If your walk on is wooded or rough ground ,you could be flying along like Federov ,trip on a root/lump and end up flat on your face.Im only guessing but woodsballers probably swift walk and gun for good reason!!
It has been known for me to fall over waking in the woods more then once

Accuracy when running is always a valuable skill
Then apply it to the situation

I'm no runner but on occasion have been known to put in a quick sprint. Fortunately I haven't nose dived when running in the woods
(I came pretty close when photographing our last event - I was getting pictures of a player tasked with an objective and ran ahead to turn and get face on pictures - In front of almost an entire faction I tripped on a corner and stumbled almost landing flat on my face and on the camera, somehow I recovered doing a 180 degree turn around a pathway corner, most of the time horizontally)

Huni J

Nov 23, 2013
This post is so much useful. I am very new to paintball and always get hit when i run or even when i hide lol....but great information. Will implement in my next game!!! :)

shoaibaktar

Jun 14, 2011
This post is so much useful. I am very new to paintball and always get hit when i run or even when i hide lol....but great information. Will implement in my next game!!! :)
Run faster and claim it,s bunker rub .....even when you,re in the woods

Marin

Jun 6, 2014
Hello guys, this topic is very interesting and helpful to me. Here is how Jason Edwards (Tampa Bay Damage) explains this skill:
http://jasonfk.com/tip-20-running-and-shooting-technique/

In this video the guy is talking how to do properly "burning" -
(1:48)

Can you tell me what to do (where to aim) if I want to hit a runner when I'm running and gunning in the same direction like him?

Sorry for my bad English