Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

running and shooting, muggings--how did you master the technique??

Magic_8ball

$outh $ide
Sep 24, 2005
Probably Licking AL France...
Visit site
Our local site's got a lifesize wooden cut out of a man holding a gun - dont ask me why - but ive recently adoted him and used him for running and gunning practice at training sessions. What we normally do is practice running in one direction putting paint on the target at the length of the field, build it up faster and so on

OUTBREAK UK!

the infexion begins
Mar 29, 2006
grantham
good drill to make sure you keep your gun up while running to bunker sum1 is have your m8 behind the bunker with a pot on a stick (bare with me) while you are running towards the bunker your mate can stick the pot out of any side of the bunker at any time he wants and you haev to instantly shoot the pot .. this is to simulate an opponent coming out on you as you are running towards his bunker and shooting him before he shoots you

OUTBREAK UK!

the infexion begins
Mar 29, 2006
grantham
yeah but you spend so much time saying you gonna kick are buts :p maybe you shoudl try some of these drills :p im only havin a laff tho dude freindly banter and all :D

Magic_8ball

$outh $ide
Sep 24, 2005
Probably Licking AL France...
Visit site
lol good good ;) friendly banter's what its all about, hehe. Nah I only say that stuff cos the last couple of times we've played you its been really close competition, just a bit of a laugh :)

But yeah, I think NK are awesome, if I wasnt captain of The League I'd be trying out with the rest of them at your tryouts :D

OUTBREAK UK!

the infexion begins
Mar 29, 2006
grantham
dude that last match at xball lite was INSANE was best match i ever played took it right to teh last point league eventually beat us (and rightly so) but man taht was a fun match