Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

running and shooting, muggings--how did you master the technique??

"Philosophy"

The AA is GAAY
Jul 13, 2006
wherever the jazz takes me
i think practicing helps as well. Before you go over to play against the better players and try your skills, think about building your confidence with more average players. I dont mean invite a load of newbies and wipe them off the field, just dont play at a level you're not comfortable with or it could be detrimental with you getting shot to hell repeatedly.

I hope that makes sense..
Not meanin to be rude but thats a very good way to improve. You should always try to train against people who are better than you. you should be trainin to learn which in turn will build your confidence as you see your skill level increase. since trainin at dartford i have seen people of all abilities train against some of the best playas in the uk and who ever you are and who ever you are trainin against, if you get your a$$ handed to you, the first thing you should do is ask them wot you were doin wrong. if that happens to be someone of a lesser ability than you 9 times out of 10 they wont really be able to tell you, whereas if it is someone more experienced they will know exactly wot you were doin wrong.
My mate trained in america for a while a few years back and he said he saw really young newbies trainin against the top players in the world on any night of the week. theyd pot up go out, get mowed, go in pot up and go out again all night long. they will be the stars of the future not the ones who train against idiots!!!

Cusack

Oct 17, 2005
yeah i spose if you're playing to improve then you're expecting to get shot up a bit. I just meant that confidence is a big player in your skills