Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Running and Shooting

joe bob

copyright '03
yesterday all i did really was run and shoot from the hip, one game it went awsome and i eliminated 2 out of three players, the next games that i did that they were expecting it, and the paint wasnt shooting well so i was eliminated before i could do anything:(

i didnt do anything special so that might have had somthin to do withit

to practice runnin and shootin, without so much shootin at first, is to set up a target aim as usual and run, wach the parker move into and away from the target, change the way you run so the marker moves the least

Fi$h

FunKy-a$$ FleA Ba$$isT
Mar 20, 2003
So$co/Manc/Marseille
Visit site
I've found that Some Gun/Airsystem/Loader configurations are more comfortable and practical than others when you're running and shooting with the gun at your hip.

Saying that though, when your running and shooting in a game, your usually looking at your line of paint and your targets. Part of running and shooting is kinda instict.

2p

Fi$h

Slim Clan

Back from the Beach
May 9, 2002
Edinburgh
www.theclan-paintball.com
Originally posted by Fi$h - Nexus Eclipse
I've found that Some Gun/Airsystem/Loader configurations are more comfortable and practical than others when you're running and shooting with the gun at your hip.

Saying that though, when your running and shooting in a game, your usually looking at your line of paint and your targets. Part of running and shooting is kinda instict.

2p

Fi$h
And don't get shot in the neck right?

;)

Orange Peel

Exodus Captain
Jan 19, 2004
SoManc
www.planeteclipse.com
Hmmm, lemme guess what we're gonna be doing drills on soon, eh Stevie P? :p

On a slightly on topic note, I've not found myself doing much running and shooting recently- I run faster to tha 50s if I run full out and don't put any paint down... that's what the back guys are for, right? :confused: