Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Running Off The Break

M 818

Platinum Member
Nov 11, 2007
Chelmsford
get low hand out, when running try use your arms as momentum(makes you go faster becuase wait pulled by gun)then dive. i have fingers on trigger guard.

Hobo_Joe

Enjoying the view...
Oct 30, 2004
London
One with the gun explains this rather well.... explains how to run and gun to your bunker and explains on the "hand to face" thing as well (it slows you down). Also how to get into your bunker lowering the chance of getting shot out.

Even if you just get it for that its worth it, another thread on it somewhere screaming its praisers

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
quite surprised nobody has moaned about the resurection of a 5 month old thread yet, so either it hasnt been noticed, or this forum is not turning into pbN as much as i thought :D
i noticed it both times but after a heavy night last night i couldnt bring myself to do it, i just shouted at the screen a little bit.

Luke W

The Firm
Oct 7, 2006
Salford
quite surprised nobody has moaned about the resurection of a 5 month old thread yet, so either it hasnt been noticed, or this forum is not turning into pbN as much as i thought :D
Better to resurrect a thread than start a new one and then get told to use the search function, then get flamed for bumping the one you just found. :):p

FirebirD

Grade 'A' Chump
Jun 22, 2006
Dorset
But I suppose its better that the thread came back, at least it was a legit and good post rather than some random crap.
And this way other people can also post techniques for other new players who happen to want to know ideas :)