Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

russian legion-sp=wot marker?

Coldy

Jan 1, 2006
Nottingham
Try not to focus too much on the money. RL are very privileged financially. I would imagine they can choose what they want to shoot, rather then worrying if the parent company can support them financially.

Coldy

Ryan(pb alexandria)

Clan Killer
Sep 5, 2004
Loch Lomond
Visit site
True tommy but 2 years ago when the legion were looking for new sponsors evil put the best deal on the table for clothing and SP put the best offer on for markers.

I remember reading that they did have an option of a few to pick and choose from.

jumbaleo

Feb 18, 2006
Visit site
Sorry everyone... I can't understand where you get the idea that Russian Legion need to be sponsored by anyone to use their gats!

The team is owned by a company that could probably purchase SP several times over..

Why is it that you think RL would go for anything other than the best just because a sponsor paid them to do it.

The guy who runs RL wants them to win at pretty much any cost, just look at the investment in facilities they have, so why is a poxy gun deal going to make them shoot what-ever???

:D and do you think just because RL couldn't get a deal on their choice of marker they would'nt shoot it!!!!! Go to the nearest dealer and bulk purchase 20 gats and spares kits, i think that cost would dwindle when compared to their overall team investment.

Sighhhhh.... ..

I think i am getting a headache

jim

G

Gassy

So if they could buy whatever they wanted to win why did they choose the sh**ty shocker this year:confused:;):p

Bob

www.inlinewalking.com
Oct 12, 2005
Aberdeen
www.fatbobspaintball.co.uk
if they shoot angels i will cry, i reckon if they are def splitting from SP, dye will take them, but i really hope eclipse get them
Why, RL on angels would be fantastic. And as has been previously stated there isn't that big a deal between markers. People have preferences but they are biased.

Sorry everyone... I can't understand where you get the idea that Russian Legion need to be sponsored by anyone to use their gats!

The team is owned by a company that could probably purchase SP several times over..
So, RL can get the sponsership deal. From what has been said recently in the bible large companys are don't sizing the number of sposership packages so only a few will get them. Just because RL has the finaincial backing from the Bank doesn't mean there going to want to pay standard prices for everything. Just think how much paint these guys must shoot.

I'm not 100% on where your trying to go with this. Why wouldn't they go for sponsership, if I was sponsered to shoot IONs and it was a good deal I'd go for it, i'd even shoot timmys despite not being a fan. Sergeys company may have the £££ but that doesn't mean the players do, i'm pretty sure the sponsership gives than a real boost and helps with the way they do things. Did you rea the artical on them recently in PGi?

I hope they shoot angels, it would be fantastic to see the fan boy following that would appear swearing they had supported angel for years.

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
I wouldn't of thought that it would make any difference to the Legion's results whatever high end marker they shoot..But i would assume that Sergey Leontiev would look at minimizing his costs at every opportunity, and the attached sponsorship package would have a massive effect on his choice of marker to shoot, I would also assume that to think that he throws money at the Legion hand over fist is pretty naive to say the least ....

tommy"the gun"webb

So Manc mafia
Sep 26, 2005
+1 HQ
well if we were to place bets ..........id say evens on smartparts and 3-1 proto and the outsiders of eclipse and bob long being my favourite ....but who knows .......