Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

russian legion timmy....(pic)

fordanaldino

Mangos birdage
Mar 16, 2003
House of CP
www.protopaintball.com
the thing i like about the legion now is that there not so conservative. The gun looks like the old legion, with the long straight lines and that.

It looks set to be one of the lightest as everything has been shaved off along the ram, but i was hoping to see more of an empire timmy, you know, more bad boy.

will version 2 be a software or differernt body?

sam

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Originally posted by sjt19
I think that it looks neat. Not to flashy (like the ND timmy) but still dripping class. Much like the Legion themselves in fact.

Oh and Jay.....its UNpopular;) :p But seeing as English is not your first language, and you speak/write English better than the majority of the forum do, I will let you off.:D :p
And it's "not TOO flashy" :p :p :D

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
speedy what the chuff are you going on about? If you don't like the look, that doesn't mean others don't. Personally I think it is uber nice looking. The slight lines would be perfect for Xball (easy to wipe off paint) and well the Ruskies play.....ummm.....Xball!! I was saying that you cannot tell what changes there have been to the gun by a picture.

I can see you base your gun decisions purely on looks alone. Well done. I hope you look good when walking slowly to the dead box.

Im PM'ing Manike now to see if he can shed any light on the subject.

Edit: Ok Manike is un-PM-able. So anyone personally know him wanna send him a mail?

Ben Frain

twit twoo
Sep 7, 2002
In a tree
I think it's an awesome looking piece of kit, nicest timmy I have seen yet, I've never been a fan of the cheesy dragons, skulls and **** that have plagued the timmy's in the past. I also think it looks far cooler than the ND model which I thought looked like a toy gun. Anyways, looks are all subjective but this one gets my vote. It looks like a mean lean drilling machine. Would love a go of one :)

The only thing that bugs me is...why do all timmy's have that enormous moondial (pressure gauge) on the side - totally ruins the lines of the marker :(

Ben Frain

twit twoo
Sep 7, 2002
In a tree
Originally posted by liamliddy
for accuracy too it does actually do a job u can stick a mini on there but ists not as accurate plus they put it there for a reason! :p
No **** sherlock, thing is though when I've had one on my gat in the past I never need look at the thing. If it's shooting at 295fps what's the need to keep checking the moon phase ;) come on liam, convince me why I would want a tyre wheel hanging off the side of my marker on a gamne to game basis?

liamliddy

Mar 31, 2003
BRIGG NRTH LINCS
Visit site
Originally posted by Ben Frain
No **** sherlock, thing is though when I've had one on my gat in the past I never need look at the thing. If it's shooting at 295fps what's the need to keep checking the moon phase ;) come on liam, convince me why I would want a tyre wheel hanging off the side of my marker on a gamne to game basis?
its actually designed so you can place a small mirror in the circle and have a look at your hair etc through out the day as it has a tendency to mess up as you may well know (unless ur bald) and also helps reflect the sun in the oppositions eyes so thats why!okay!:rolleyes: