The Home Of European Paintball

Russian Legion Xball...

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
I also can't wait to see the yanks jaws drop when they get beat by the russians

the only thing we can do now is fully support them! They are now my fave team to watch!

ericostani

Mar 9, 2003
surrey
Visit site
respect the legion defo,

s'all sorted dudes, im gonna sort myself out with a life of crime, become a huge columbian drug lord (yes columbian:rolleyes: ) and fund uk ball to beat up the world.
innit, watch this space.
(if i end up in prison, pray for me.......note to self - dont pick up the soap:eek: )

heric.

Duncster

uber-spect8or!
Jul 7, 2001
Kettering
Visit site
I suppose the UK scene's only hope really is to develop the talent base in the same way the US have... ie, drop the crap which has somehow remained between the top teams, and start practicing together - develop a larger pool of players to pick from and get em up to scratch.

Every other western(?) country has the oppurtunity to promote and develop the game to attract a larger raw talent based playing force to pick from than the russians could hope for a long time to come.

D.

Manning26

Originally posted by Bolter
I also can't wait to see the yanks jaws drop when they get beat by the russians

the only thing we can do now is fully support them! They are now my fave team to watch!
Pffft, good luck- don't you realize that us Americans never lose? Our brash and brazen ways pull us through every time. Just watch any movie; Top Gun, Rocky whatever, the one where he fights the Russian guy, Red Dawn, Searching for Bobby Fischer, all appropriate viewing.

Y'know, it makes me sad to see a lot of you guys throwing your hands up, "Oh, there's no hope, they're too good." They're obviously beating the holy crap out of you guys over there, and soon they'll be pounding us, but damn, show some heart. It's honestly and truly sad.

And for those of you who keep switching which team's ass to kiss, it would just be a lot easier to pick one and stick with it- wouldn't it?

"I love Dynasty, they're gods!"

"Man, Infamous really beat Dynasty's ass. Gee-whiz, they're AMAZING! Who could possibly stop them?!?"

"Oh, the Russians, they're here to heal our sick and save us from the Americans. Our eyes aren't fit to behold their glory, don't look directly at them."

Fair-weather fans are the scum of the earth. They're, they're like Aerosmith, except maybe not that bad..... but it's a hair's breadth... a hair's breadth. If you happen to have this complex where you can't seem to keep your loyalty to one camp because they're having a rough time, like maybe they got second or something, then please hurt yourself on my behalf. Also, if maybe you'd like to figure up just how much you suck, I'm working on a formula. The quickness in which you ditch your team for another is in direct proportion to your sucktitude. Now, I know it's kinda' rough, but that's essentially it.

By the way, Bolter, I realize this looks like I'm going after you, but I'm truly not, the first paragraph was the only one intended for you;) The rest, well, I just needed to vent.

Man, I really hate Aerosmith...

BWillie

Jan 23, 2003
Visit site
Manning26 -- I'm with you. I still think Image 1999/2000 is the best team in paintball. And, there is no doubt they are my favorite.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by Manning26
Pffft, good luck- don't you realize that us Americans never lose? Our brash and brazen ways pull us through every time. Just watch any movie; Top Gun, Rocky whatever, the one where he fights the Russian guy, Red Dawn, Searching for Bobby Fischer, all appropriate viewing.

Y'know, it makes me sad to see a lot of you guys throwing your hands up, "Oh, there's no hope, they're too good." They're obviously beating the holy crap out of you guys over there, and soon they'll be pounding us, but damn, show some heart. It's honestly and truly sad.
Yeah, let's examine the evidence of American psychology-
The US ain't got no Great White Boxing Hope, what do they do?

Hollywood to the rescue guys....Rocky, Rocky, Rocky !!!!!

And hey Presto, they got a white boxer who can rule the world.

But hold on a min my American friends, that's only fiction.

'What u saying ma poor English Limey cousin (by the way, we saved ure ass in the war), u tellin me Hollywood ain't real'?

Durrrrr......yeah :rolleyes:

And have you heard about Hollywood's newest creation?
It's all about a great white American soccer player who goes on to lead the US to an astounding, heart-rending win in the World Cup scoring the winning goal in the dying seconds with the said same player going onto become President of the Good of the Ole Us Of Ayyyyyy....all done with a soft lens and the soundtrack of a melancholic piano in the background playing minor chords with all subsequent TV interviews with the star of the film thanking God, his family, his analyst, his pet dog and finally breaking down in tears.......it's appropriately called....Cocky, Cocky, Cocky !!!!!!!!
It's real I tell ya, it's real....
:):):)