Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

RYAN AIR_vs_Markers

Andy

F*ck Those Guys
Jul 6, 2001
yeah all flying outta stanstead but i think were flying on the ________ chuck as your reading this fill in the blank for me :D

WKD

Apr 7, 2002
East yorkshire
Visit site
To pbhammer was it them that rang you up in the first place to tell you that they wouldnt take markers or was it yourself ringing to find out if they would take the markers

WKD

Apr 7, 2002
East yorkshire
Visit site
Just looked at Easy Jets prices and to fly from Standstead on the days i was flying out thursday come back monday it is for the thursday flys out at 17.20 to barca £21.99 and to return back it will cost £23.49 flying back at 11.05 for those flying out on the wedneday it will only cost ya either £2.99 flying out at 7am or £6.99 flying out at 17.20 so all is not lost if we have to transfer flight companys

Also if we do have to fly out with Easy Jet then dont say nothing to then until the days you fly or this might happen again and we have to walk there:rolleyes:

Speedyg4LS

NSPL FACTORY
Sep 25, 2003
S. Wales
I started a thread ages ago, asking what i needed to do to fly out, one thing people told me to do was disemble my kit, and also call the company i was flying with, so i was only following advice!!

Red_Merkin

IMHO
Jul 9, 2001
Montreal
my advice, is don't tell them what's in the bags.
I was advised this by both British Airways and Air Canada last year. Carrying a paintball marker with a decompressed air tank is not against any airline policies, (unless ryan air have changed their policies in the last few months).
Last year i was actually told off for bringing it to the attention of the check in stewardess, as she had get security on the case, and they had to call their supervisor... basically they just said i was being a pain in the ass, and should not waste their time with something that wasn't a security risk.
That said, always have a copy of PGI tucked in your pack, so they know what it is.

:rolleyes:

good luck

WKD

Apr 7, 2002
East yorkshire
Visit site
Alot of people including myself also said not to say anything about taking markers because companys dont really wanna know what is going on because they aint a security risk .

Its just a case of best intentions shooting us in the foot but we now need to know what is happening to book flights with other companys or just go on the day and see what happens other thatn that people are gonna lose alot of money