Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sabotage - 5 Man Woodsball Tournament

Sabotage

Jul 26, 2006
Game types

Hi Fellas

Game type will be traditional tourney play.
10 minute games, centre flag grab, elimination, usual tourney start, rear facing, etc. yadda yaadda :D
In fact thinking about it, its about the only time that a flag game is played more than twice on a day at Sabotage!:) But the game play does allow for players of different abilities, styles and backgrounds to mix it up in a format that plays to both their strengths and also addresses some of their darker 'not so good' rusty skills.:rolleyes:
The open field, with sup airs may sound a bit strange but this hybrid game area works quite well - I suppose its a kind of "you have to be there".
Normally at Sabotage we run more Scenario based events - eg our Evil Elves vs Santa's Helpers last Sunday...unfortunately Christmas is officially canceled as the Evil Elves won the day...you get the idea.
Incidentally many of the game ideas are designed by the regular Walk Ons and BallDawgs (site members), which is great as it constantly pushes paintball forward into more innovative creative game play:)

Marcus Geezer

Platinum Member
Blimey...

Good to see you on here Paul Mr Sabotage Sir!!......

Who's Ranger....? Did he get shot too often or something?

Can't wait for this In the New Year...... hopefully we won't lose Tris in the woods again like we did the other Sunday... :rolleyes: (Yes I'll cover you... then one search party and a St Bernard later we found him.....)

arg1271

All the gear, no idea
Apr 6, 2006
Mooching round the 50, with the flag
How y doin Paul?

Ah the necromancer himself!

Bring on the legion of the undead (The Halloween special!)

Jimbo from my limited experince of playing at the sab site you won't be shooting anyone 'off the break' the field are huge!!!

grmmff

Dec 17, 2006
was just tryin to stir up a bit of interest !
tris - i still owe you for a friendly fire incident
have a good christmas everybody see you on the 7th if not before