Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sabotage - 5 Man Woodsball Tournament

Sabotage

Jul 26, 2006
Paint Options & Prices for the 7th

Hi Guys....indeed its I the Necromancer from the Halloween Battle.
Great to see a few familiar faces out there in Cyber space!

For all Sabotage Walk On events we always offer a Bring Your Own Paint option, you just pay the game fee.
This allows you to take advantage of any peachy deals that you may get off the Internet (try and steer clear of the unmarked white box stuff guys, you know it will end up as soup in your marker). It also allows those of you with slightly twitchy marker to run more dedicated paint.

For those who wish to purchase paint from us on site on the day, not a problem.
as ist so soon after Christmas, and also the first event of the year we are offering the paint at some peachy prices for the day.
  • Diablo Nightmare (Winter Formula) = £23 per box of 2,000
  • Diablo Formula 13 £28 per box of 2,000
  • I am looking at another branded paint, but I want to put a few cases through some markers to make usre its upto the job. If it passes its trials OK then this will be on sale at £30 per box.

Mind you if Marcus can sell any boxes for a million squid then I will take some of that action as well!!!!:D

webber

imperialclothing.co.uk
Sep 11, 2006
Milton Keynes
na think i will be using semi-auto all the way, with me new PMR.

oh andy may need to pop round for an air fill to test me gun near crimbo if poss?

Webber

arg1271

All the gear, no idea
Apr 6, 2006
Mooching round the 50, with the flag
no problem mate, I should be filling fairly close to 3000 at the moment.

If I make it I'll try out some of the ramping modes on the dm3.

A little off topic here but one for Paul. One of the guys mentioned that one of the site team chaps knew quite a bit about the older DMs (dm3 / lcd) and setting them up, do you have any contact details for him?