Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sabotage - 5 Man Woodsball Tournament

Marcus Geezer

Platinum Member
Dm3

Arg1271,

If it was Dave (the guy who is the on site seller for various bits and bobs for Sabotage, and the guy who I think was just telling you it could just be the O-rings when your bolt kept sticking...), then I got his contact details...

If so let me know and I'll PM you his number.

Oh, and I normally shoot about a box when playing 8 x games at Sabotage. Game lengths vary from 12 to 18 minutes normally with re-spawn for first half of each game, so you get a lot of play in during the day.

Sabotage

Jul 26, 2006
Old DM's Tech Info

Hi arg1271

1st off check all 'o' rings, battery and lube, most marker traumers are caused by these basic elements. Especially this time of the year when the weather can be damper and colder and just eats up seals faster than you can blink.

After checking the obvious and you are still having no joy you can try contacting Dave (owner of DMPE!). Dave is definately your man regarding info regarding DM's - thinking about it - he is the only chap that I would ever trust to tinker with any of my markers. I remember a few months ago I needed my SP8 trigger etc. to be tuned, Dave did a fantastic job - a true legend in his own underpants!:D

In the unlikely event that Dave cannot fix your traumer, it may require a full Dye Tech "looksee" then you will need to return it to Dye. They have a fantastic after sales/service back up which is second to none. If you need any assistance regarding contact numbers etc. let me know:)
However be warned at this time of the year, like most other paintball manufacturers nothing will be worked on until the 1st week back of 2007 due to Christmas shutdown and stocktaking.

Another alternative are the "Gods Of Paintball" aka LIPS at Welwyn....very worth while trip down the motorway.

A few suggestions at least?

Marcus Geezer

Platinum Member
Up for 7th

Ok, I'm deffo on for the 7 Jan.

Hopefully our team, 'Team Triple F' will be in full attendance to take home the winning prize of a frozen Mars Bar and a warm pot noodle each (chicken or mushroom / beef and tomato, we don't care!). :D

Sabotage - You need us to pre-pay the green fee by the 4th Jan, is that correct?

-Tris-

Ambushing - don't disturb
Jul 28, 2006
Milton Keynes
yea, im on the case with mine, just gotta bank transfer it through :) (today if their open or I'll internet bank it :D )

-Tris-

Ambushing - don't disturb
Jul 28, 2006
Milton Keynes
lol happy new year mate :D

I done it over internet so its cool :)

Im all hyped up for sunday :D I might have to use my old inferno tho :(