Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sabotage - 5 Man Woodsball Tournament

Sabotage

Jul 26, 2006
Garry's new Axe & Tris's shoe

Word on the street - well from Garry actually is that he has himself a brand new Timmy! It must be good as he is ditching his beloved Angel.
I can confirm by the way that the medals etc. do look peachy....having said that shall I leave them at the Sab Office, save wasting everyones time :D only joking!!!!!!!...or am I Somehow I don't think my squad will be the fastest on the day, but maybe we can make up for it with style:cool:
Hey Tris, it was I who fished your boot out of the stinking mire...but if I recall the smile was put firmly back on your face after two very sweet surrenders by the crate/vans, even though you were down to your last paintball!
...any way guys, Sunday is only a few days away, see you on site!:)

-Tris-

Ambushing - don't disturb
Jul 28, 2006
Milton Keynes
Indeed it was Paul :) and the last time you did it was in Norway, so I thought you could have used some practise :p

nykon

Dec 30, 2006
lol paul u know where those prizes are going haha and arm bands are made and i got some one coming to he will be solo to add to a team and has same xp in tornys as me so will help out lol

Sabotage

Jul 26, 2006
Girls Blouse

Ahhhhh Tris you are all heart (lol), thanks for thinking of me!!

Hey Garry, many thanks for the update regarding the armbands.
By the way did you manage to also mend the rest of your team's girls blouses as well?....somehow I think that I will be regretting those words on Sunday!:D

All cool regarding your buddy, in fact at this rate it looks like the Ronin team/s will have the strongest squads on the day. I know that Will's Black Op's squad have a Ronin as well, which if he plays like the rest of Black Op's could make the game play very tastey indeed.

Sabotage

Jul 26, 2006
Coveralls

Hey, thanks for looking out for Sab :)
We are pretty sorted for coveralls, but there is always room for spares providing they are the correct type. Is it possible to direct me to the guy/thread who is selling the coveralls?
Cheers:)