Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sad day for all.

clarkieboy

platinum / lifetime member team jokers
Jan 15, 2007
bramley leeds 13 west yorkshire.
hi guys just a quick update ! ive been to see chris parents today (what luvley people they are so welcoming ) just like chris ! they said all paintballers welcome to the funeral ,as it was a big part of chris life! should be next week ? but will post up when i know for sure ! any donanations will go to a charity of there choice ! and if flowers can go to the funeral home, again i will post up when confirmed regards andy

Reactions: Gassy

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
RIP Chris you will be missed by everyone.
Chris taught me nearly everything i know within paintball. Always up for a laugh one of the best people i ever knew.

This is from Mathew Sables aswell who is not allowed on this forum, we started together and Chris was always there for us.

RIP xxx

Your post would have been a lot more respectful if you hadn't taken the opportunity to mention what you did.
This thread is about Chris and people taking the opportunity to pay their respects to his memory, it's not about you or your problems, there is absolutely NO justitifcation in using this thread to say what you did and says more about your character than people would wish to know on here.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
It would seem as though Chris had a lot of friends and it's no accident people like him have this number of friends when you read just how he impressed and affected those people lucky enough to be around him.
I don't know the details of his death and don't need to, it's sad when one of us passes away especially when he is taken from us at such an untimely time in his life.

I don't think I ever met him but from what people are saying, he seemed one of the world's nice guys and all of us here at p8ntballer.com pay our due respects to his memory and his family.
It would also seem as though our sport has lost one its true gentlemen .... our paintball world is made to sit back for a few moments and really think about what's important in our lives, one of the most important being the friends we make as we go along.
It's obvious he has some genuine friends who hold him in genuine respect .... i just wish more people in paintball were like Chris .. Respect !!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
After seeing some of the comments in this thread, I think it might be a good idea if we have a fund set up to raise money for his family. I don't know if he had any kids or anything about him but I do know this, when someone dies at this time in their lives ...... those left behind are sometimes exposed to real financial hardship ... Whoever knew Chris well, and I mean really well, can you please get in contact with me via a pm and we can arrange a fund appeal on p8nt to help out his family.
I'll kick it off with a bullseye .... if and when we do get the fund page set up, please give what you can afford, it's not exactly a bad cause guys ...

clarkieboy

Jan 15, 2007
hi guys just spoke to lump whos give me permission to start a collection for flowers from us all !as the familey dosnt want loads on the day, if anybody wants to give a donation please pay into my paypal acount michelle.clark9@btinternet.com .

option 1 a large reef of flowers

option 2 the word BALLER in flowers

option 3 any spare funds raised after flowers paid for to give to charity off chris familey choice ! ( BLIND )

please note i need to order these flowers soon thanxs for all who donates chris would have done the same for us ! regards andy

clarkieboy

Jan 15, 2007
hi guys thankyou for all donations towards a big reef from us all in the paintball world !unfortunally a familey member phoned me this morning with the request that there only having familey flowers only now ! after having a meeting last night !
all money raised will be passed over to chris parents to give to a charity of there choice (BLIND).or the air ambulance.
they would like to say thankyou for the love and suport of chris but can we respect there wishes on this there sad times ! cheers andy

Reactions: Biscuit