Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sad Sad People

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
What I was referring to there is that you can get one Cocker to be better tuned than another of lesser price, depending which you get, as being of greater difference than the amounts paid for largely aesthetic work done to various other guns.

And for Heaven, I don't doubt that it's great to enjoy, but I was referring to on-field usefulness. But then again if it can be a form of motivation for you, so much the better then.

Wookie

Grumpy Sys*****
And also...

WDP heaven is only about at the major tournies around the UK, Europe and the US.

If you are playing in a smallish event (Like Temple or something) then your chances of getting beer from WDP are going to be slimmer than Halle Berry.

One thing I will say about the Angel is that it does come with excellent tech support. It's the one gripe I have with ICD, the fact that they take ages to answer e-mails and never have a presence at a Euro tourney. Mind you, they are so simple to fix you don't really need them, but it would be nice if they made a bit of an effort!

You can also do a lot more in the sculpting department with an Angel. The Bush2k is fugly and very little can be done to change that, but as I don't buy a marker for looks, I'm not too worried. Otherwise I would have bought one of Mr. Sosta's lovely looking E-Mags at Toulouse...... Mmmmmmmmmmmmm Very nice.

Wookie