Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sad Sad People

go-one

Wookie

Can't quote sig block :rolleyes:

"Sponsors, space for rent "

I thought LPS "Helped" you guys out ?

As for Bug Out getting pissed, I thought there oldest player was like 15 !!! Kids today :rolleyes:

What was this thread about ?? I forgot ??

P.S. 8th Novice, pha, is that all :p

Sloth

Eat Lard!!
Jul 9, 2001
Location Location!
Visit site
Ascut!

Your Avatar is incredibly suspect!!!.....and hypnotic.......I really like Diablo......I really like Diablo......It is the best paint.....It is the best paint.....Brass Eagle make really good stuff!! etc...

Wookie

Grumpy Sys*****
Ugly....

Bushies may be ugly, but they work. I like mine a lot and it fits me perfectly. It's small, light and shoots fast.

As for the "8th place, Pah!" comment... Exactly how many members of Thunder are over thirty??? Remember that Tim is arthritic, Matt is ... well, _slightly_ on the chubby side and Steve is no longer in the fine shape he was a few years ago.

Basically, if you added up most of Thunder, you'd still only get half our team.

Pah yourself!!!

Wookie

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Amen Wookie. Bushies get the job done. They keep working without problems, are light, reasonably gas efficient, and even after all that they are still well priced.

Yes, that's right. 10 WHOLE CASES OF PAINT CHEAPER THAN AN ANGEL. Which do you think makes for more effectiveness on the field, another $500 dropped on your gun for looks and getting into Heaven parties, or 10 cases of paint worth of playing experience? IF YOU ANSWER THE FIRST, YOU ARE A F***ING FOOL.

There is no functional advantage offered by spending more money on a gun than that, with the exception of Cockers, which in some cases you do get a more effective tool with more money invested.

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
Originally posted by KillerOnion
$500 dropped on your gun for looks and getting into Heaven parties, or 10 cases of paint worth of playing experience? IF YOU ANSWER THE FIRST, YOU ARE A F***ING FOOL.
Sounds like someone that hasn't enjoyed the Angel Heaven hospitality. If you had you'd know it's worth $500 easily!

I'm pretty sure I've drunk more than that in my share of beer, let alone the food and entertainment ;) and hospitality.

The other great thing about buying an Angel is the tech support at all the major events. Not many companies still do that or to the same level.

manike

I'm intrigued as to why you think some cockers are a more effective tool? What reasons do you give to that?