Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sad Uk recruiting

blakey64

Jun 2, 2012
Sad UK will once again be playing the CPPS series.

Following on from our enjoyment of last years events which was a great experience 5 of us have decided to return, with some of last years squad joining Sam Jeyes who is reforming his old team, another old name from the past, the Jaguars, it is great to see another old team reforming. These guys will pose a serious challenge for the Div 3 title.

So most of our remaining squad are from the 1993 - 1995 era, we need a few more players to bolster the squad, and thanks to those who responded to my earlier post.

Will be arranging a relaxed training day around the end of Jan in order to blow the cobwebs out, check all the kit, and bodies work

Depending on the final shape of the squad, will influence the division we enter, would prefer to enter Div 3 for which I feel we need at least two or three more players.

As it stands now we have enough for Div 4/5.

Experience is not essential, but a sense of humour and a willingness to listen and learn is, this could provide the right players a stepping stone to a more established team, gaining experience playing with Sad for the comming year.

Interested players drop me a line.

jon townley

Mar 11, 2002
Coventry
Oh Blakey - if only I had the time and fitness to join you!
I do miss the game having been out of it for so long. I still keep a passing interest going and maybe I'll come and see you guys play somewhere.
I hope it all works out and if anyone out there is wondering whether to join up I'd recommend it. These guys always had a great attitude to the game win or lose, on and off the field.
All the best matey.
Jon (Ex Librarians & Freakshow)

Reactions: bruce

blakey64

Jun 2, 2012
Where are you based and where do you train?
We are traditionally from across the UK, and have never turned a player down based on location, we have always tended to train around the Midlands, Shropshire, and Staffordshire. We only reformed last year, so for now training venue is to be agreed, most likely will be the CPPS.

I do miss the game having been out of it for so long. I still keep a passing interest going and maybe I'll come and see you guys play somewhere.
I hope it all works out and if anyone out there is wondering whether to join up I'd recommend it. These guys always had a great attitude to the game win or lose, on and off the field.
All the best matey.
Thanks for the kind words Jon, it was always a great game when our two sides squared up on the field, and as for age, come on Jon, that's what the back centres for, trouble is there are a few of us competing for that spot....

blakey64

Jun 2, 2012
Where are you based and where do you train?
H let me know if you are interested in joining us for training, we will be training at CPPS the day before events, with hopefully a session on the 9 th march

bruce

What do u mean i missed!!
Mar 1, 2002
All the best matey.
Come on old one...lets dust them cobwebs off, a little run around will help clear those lungs out

Bruce
((Ex Librarians & Freakshow)
still rocking with DV8