Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Safer>Fuel bottle

Spittlez

Nov 26, 2013
I had the 1st gen ones that suffered from the outer layer blistering,thankfully mine never blistered but the fact that they had to be kept with pressure in them kinda worried me,especially when the innner core made creaking noises after i degassed it to post after i sold it.:eek:
Dayum! I'm still not sure what to go for. £20 extra for a fuel over a safer. And then what reg?

mrb2287

Platinum Member
May 1, 2010
Darlington
Iv a feeling the ones on ebay at £120 new are from Phoenix themselves so you shouldn't have any issues if there is a problem

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
Dayum! I'm still not sure what to go for. £20 extra for a fuel over a safer. And then what reg?
I'd go Fuel over Safer - would rather have a stainless steel liner than a plastic one - I know they're both the same safety-wise, but it makes me feel happier :)

Ninja Pro reg would be my recommendation.

Bondage Bunny

Matt D
Sep 18, 2013
Stafford, UK
Iv a feeling the ones on ebay at £120 new are from Phoenix themselves so you shouldn't have any issues if there is a problem
Yeah that's correct, was by there yesterday picking one up for a teammate as he loved using mine.

For the price the Safer seems a great choice, I run a safer 1.2 with a Ninja Pro and been loving it so far.

Reactions: marzocchi1988

Gaz #68

Warped #68
May 14, 2010
Wolverhampton
Safer 1.2 with ninja pro from Phoenix. Pricked it up last round of CPPS. No issues so far. Read the paperwork that comes with it and take your first fill accordingly, same if you completely empty it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Bondage Bunny

Bondage Bunny

Matt D
Sep 18, 2013
Stafford, UK
Safer 1.2 with ninja pro from Phoenix. Pricked it up last round of CPPS. No issues so far. Read the paperwork that comes with it and take your first fill accordingly, same if you completely empty it.
Yeah you really need to store the tank with a couple hundred psi left in it, then make sure not to give it a flash fill or else you can damage it (Safer provide a warranty though!)

outkastmike

CUMBRIA
Jan 26, 2004
Cumbria
facebook.com
No fuel bottles are filled and stored like any other bottle but the Safer bottles due to the internal bladder need to be kept with air in them and filled with more care

Spittlez

Nov 26, 2013
No fuel bottles are filled and stored like any other bottle but the Safer bottles due to the internal bladder need to be kept with air in them and filled with more care
The fuel sounds like a lot less ball ache! Think ill source one of those then, with a ninja pro reg.
cheers all who have helped :)

Reactions: Gaz #68