Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Safety Issues

Harbinger

DO NOT DO AS I SAY / POST / JOKE ABOUT
Jan 14, 2014
The Royal County
@Lord Flashheart is quite right about the goggles. Factor in an extra £20 for a new lens when you're buying a second hand set. Also be careful about buying second hand lenses.

I've never had problems buying stuff before but modding here over the years I've seen some seriously dodgy stuff being delivered to people, sometimes goggles still covered in paint and mud o_O

You should have seen the state of the last marker I bought off here, the bag case thing looked like it had Ron Jeremy blast himself all over it for weeks let alone the marker, it had probably been submerged in paint, some people are just animals, considered putting in a dispute with paypal to punish the scummer.

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
You should have seen the state of the last marker I bought off here, the bag case thing looked like it had Ron Jeremy blast himself all over it for weeks let alone the marker, it had probably been submerged in paint, some people are just animals, considered putting in a dispute with paypal to punish the scummer.
to be fair i'm a big advocate of making sure my gun is spotless internally so that it shoots well but i'm not one for spending a lot of time cleaning my guns body, case etc unless i've got spare time on my hands. Any time i've sold a gun i have of course given the courtesy of getting rid of excess muck/paint but i can see why he's probably done it.