Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

sale gone wrong

SeanUK

Jan 5, 2013
www.planetpaintball.co.uk
it did come with the manual but there was a part missing. my other account is realy slow it cant be my connection because its fine where ever i log in its the same.
Hmm, all accounts are the same though. Theres a mod admins can install to cause annoying members a very horrible stay and instead of banning them causes them to leave on their own accord, but i don't think this board even supports that mod.
If and its a very slim if, you might need the admin to check your MySQL tables for your account incase there are any breaks but its very highly doubtful

sorry mods :LOL:

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
he just forgot to send the other half of the manual but when i asked him he said he would. its been like 2 months and he still has not done it
basically, he doesnt have the rest of it, and is ignoring you.

Heres a thought, two people in this thread have gone to google and tried to search for what you need.

Why dont you just ......now im being crazy here.........do the same?

Yes! It is that easy! Who'd have thunk googling Luxe 2.0 manual would get good results?

There is nothing wrong with your other account. It is something your end. In fact, there so nothing wrong with it, Im deleting it.

kai Clarke

Banned
Jan 13, 2013
basically, he doesnt have the rest of it, and is ignoring you.

Heres a thought, two people in this thread have gone to google and tried to search for what you need.

Why dont you just ......now im being crazy here.........do the same?

Yes! It is that easy! Who'd have thunk googling Luxe 2.0 manual would get good results?

There is nothing wrong with your other account. It is something your end. In fact, there so nothing wrong with it, Im deleting it.
why delete it??????????

admin

Administrator
Jul 2, 2001
Hmm, all accounts are the same though. Theres a mod admins can install to cause annoying members a very horrible stay and instead of banning them causes them to leave on their own accord, but i don't think this board even supports that mod.
If and its a very slim if, you might need the admin to check your MySQL tables for your account incase there are any breaks but its very highly doubtful

sorry mods :LOL:
Oh we have that ;)

orly.png