Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sale - masks - rare ish!, barrels rare! odds and sods - not rare in any way!!

baudsenseless

PMGWC #3
May 27, 2010
Right now my paypal is working and paypal are now happy that i'm not money laundering..... time for a little sale.

Prices are cheep enough, so to begin with not taking offers, give it a week first!
Prices will be plus postage, but include paypal fees' as i'm happy to accept the fee for your reassurance.

group pic.... Here

1st Barrels

Dye Boombox - £15 - sold pending alexd - sold
All barrels show signs of wear, but internally good and fully useable. -
Dye ultralite - clear - .692 with black gloss 14" front - £20 sold pending alexd - sold
Dye ultralite - black dust - .695 with black gloss black front - £20 - sold pmding alexd - sold

Edit: Dye titanium - £25 - sold pending to bullseye - sold

Freak fronts -
gloss red £10
gloss black £10
dust black £10 - Sold pmding cjwalls - sold

Rare early angel thread eclipse barrels - really hard to find!! 2 backs one front.- £30

Unknown thread smartparts teardrop barrel, close to cocker, but not!! £5
Cocker CP barrel with 2 fronts, would keep if i had a red marker - £25 - sold pmding alexd - sold
Heavy stainless cocker barrel, nice for keeping a marker period, or using as a paper weight - £10
Line SI pump marker barrel - £ 5 - sold pmding to evil rich - Sold
Stainless back JT barel in cocker thread with 2 fronts - £15

HK army News print, pbfashon headband, never used, but been floating around kit bag for a fair while, - Apperently rare and collectable - so £40 and if it doesent sell will go to normal price for a headband next week!!
2 x jt straps , both for £5 - sold pmding to evilrich - sold

Line SI pump grip frame, working safety and has a storage space in grip £10
Eclipse mech cocker frame - gold/yellow dust, will include grips shown. fully working. £40 - sold pending coyboyfromhell - sold

JT mask - Custom - Reff - I'd pull my mother if she wiped - strap, soft ears need replacing, foam needs resticking or replacing, Jt Dynasty frames , used to be rare, not sure if are any more!! nice and soft bottom, ideal for having a ciggy at a big game!! i'd replace lense- £45

Empire mask set - blue events foam needs gluing, blue lower end mask (unused), also includes all the lenses shown, most have small marks but have always been kept in bags, all are suitable to be used. some hard to find lense colours. - £ 45 - Sold pmding to cjwallis - sold

Reg spares
Angel air regs, pair for spares/repairs - £10
Max flows regs , pair for spares/repairs - £10

Any questions please let me know.

Last edited:

Ben Haycock

Jul 16, 2012
If you happen to split the lenses for the events please please please let me know

Thank you

:)

baudsenseless

PMGWC #3
May 27, 2010
the problem is I just don't undestand the silly us prices on pbfashon hk bands, I don't want to lose out if someone was to resell, but am happy to sell at a more normal price (headband price) in a week or so

Jedi 57

Mar 25, 2007
Loughton
the problem is I just don't undestand the silly us prices on pbfashon hk bands, I don't want to lose out if someone was to resell, but am happy to sell at a more normal price (headband price) in a week or so
Yeah that's fair enough, not that i'd re-sell ;) i'll keep my eye on it!

Reactions: Will L

baudsenseless

PMGWC #3
May 27, 2010
If the empire mask set is 2 sets of events and all the lens for 45 I will take them please
its the 2 sets, the top ones are not events, they are avitars or summit!, they are very similar, but dont have removable ears
but yep, all the bits you see (apart from the jt's) are included.