Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sale of new items in the classifieds.

BOD

The brotherhood
Aug 1, 2003
YORK
Visit site
I thought the sale of new items wasn't allowed in the classifieds, when ever i tried selling a gun stand ( responding to wanted ads) my posts were deleted as i was deemed to be a trader and told i needed to pay i think it was £240 a year to advertise on here just like the other retailers, and yet there's a new member who's clearly a trader selling new gear in the classifieds.

Reactions: James ECI

Sideconch

Jul 28, 2021
Uk wales
I thought the sale of new items wasn't allowed in the classifieds, when ever i tried selling a gun stand ( responding to wanted ads) my posts were deleted as i was deemed to be a trader and told i needed to pay i think it was £240 a year to advertise on here just like the other retailers, and yet there's a new member who's clearly a trader selling new gear in the classifieds.
If your talking about me im selling up m8 everything i bought personal i dont want all these markers anymore not a trader. Just wanna keep my personal ones now. Yes it is true iv repaired markers for people before and sold them. But yup with the bt4s i did buy a whole paintball place that shut down and was gonna set up a field myself but didnt and thats how i have all them the others are all personal ones iv bought fixed etc. not a trader

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
If your talking about me im selling up m8 everything i bought personal i dont want all these markers anymore not a trader. Just wanna keep my personal ones now. Yes it is true iv repaired markers for people before and sold them. But yup with the bt4s i did buy a whole paintball place that shut down and was gonna set up a field myself but didnt and thats how i have all them the others are all personal ones iv bought fixed etc. not a trader
Don't worry, we can see that. I mean, you arent following any of the for sale rules currently, but thats another issue :ROFLMAO: , and one that just comes from being new to these forums. He is right, we dont allow the sale of new items, but it is discretional. Some of your items are new old stock, which is fine as you are not a business. Whereas BOD designs and makes from scratch a (very nifty) gun stand, which is definitely new new stock.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
It's not about being deemed, you make a great product which you sell. That's pretty clear cut.

£240 a year is £20 a month, that's cheaper than the fees you'd pay on ebay or amazon if you went that road.