Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

salvo snipper problem

villamad70

Dont run you'll be tired when I shot U
Oct 20, 2012
I have a salvo which has been made into a full snipper running on 12g co2 bottle I wont this to be a single shot and most times I gas it up and fire it rapped fires and then I need to recock the weapon , I have stripped it down itnis clean and all looks ok . Could it be a spring problem or something else al I wontmis just one shot every time not to go rapid on me this could be bad for me in a game
Any advice would be great fully excepted thanks

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
I have a salvo which has been made into a full snipper running on 12g co2 bottle I wont this to be a single shot and most times I gas it up and fire it rapped fires and then I need to recock the weapon , I have stripped it down itnis clean and all looks ok . Could it be a spring problem or something else al I wontmis just one shot every time not to go rapid on me this could be bad for me in a game
Any advice would be great fully excepted thanks
Do you have a picture of this gun? Ive never heard of a Salvo!

villamad70

Dont run you'll be tired when I shot U
Oct 20, 2012
Yes that is correct but it looks nothing like that now but it is kore the workings that could be the problem as I only wont a single shot for this gun!

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Does it happen all of the time or part way thorough a 12 gram?

Repeated fire and 'burping' are typical of low air / co2 and the system not getting the pressure to fully recock to the trigger sear thus acting as if in full auto

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
plus it sounds like it doesn't have the force to recock after the first shot so turn your velocity down, if that doesn't work check the seals are greased but not excessively (since cold grease will drag) since a dry one could be preventing the recock, even in fine fettle you'll not see more than ten(ish) full speed shots off it.